January is coming fast to an end and here comes February – the month in which we celebrate love and romance. Yes, it’s Valentine’s Day again! Lots of men are already wondering how they can be able to express the feelings they have for their loved ones. It can be very frustrating when you don’t have any plans and things don’t go well as expected. So we came up with these tips to help guys out there to enjoy the Valentine’s Day and have a memorable and fun day together as a couple.
First things first, you must know the things she like. If you’re not sure what those are, spend some time observing her. You’re the boyfriend so I guess that wouldn’t be a problem. If you can’t still figure out, then call her friends and ask them. Be sure to know even the simple things like her favorite color, scents, size of clothing and so on that may help you find a perfect gift or surprise for her.
Some Quick Suggestions…
- Prepare a good cooked meal! Tell her to visit a store for a while or anywhere she might want to go so you can have enough time to prepare the meal. Be sure to have some flowers on the vase, candles and dress the table with a nice table cloth. Oh don’t forget to prepare a good music as well.
- Do you like going out? If the answer is yes then plan a romantic trip and watch a sunset together. Prepare everything you’ll need like a basket with dinner and wine on it and a blanket for cuddling.
- Try ice skating together. Then after, enjoy a cup of coffee at your favorite coffee shop nearby.
- Make a snow couple in front of your yard. Then create a sign that you love her.
How about Gifts?
- Try to give a gift for relaxation. Does she enjoy going to a spa or going to a salon? Then give her a gift certificate to her favorite location that she may enjoy.
- For those who love to be in kitchen and cook, gift her customized apron and plan a romantic together.
- Don’t forget the luxury part! You can always give her an expensive bath robe, massage oils and other body products that she will enjoy. Research and purchase them online to have the best deal possible.
- What if she loves dancing and you can’t dance? Try to have a dance lesson and learn it. Then surprise her by asking her out to dance right after a romantic dinner.
- Give her something that she would like to have like a missing album on her favorite band. Just make sure that she doesn’t have that but would certainly love to have it.
Always find a way on how you can make the Valentine’s Day special and memorable for both of you. It doesn’t have to be extravagant; a simple way can always make it big as long as you’re honest to what you feel.
img src: imgfave.com/view/3155211